Have some fun this Christmas with this FREE I Have OCD Obsessive Christmas Disorder SVG. It’s a cute way of adding some joy via DIY decor. You can use it for wall art, as a wooden sign or on pillows and other fabric.
The free files come in zip format and include SVG, DXF, JPG and PNG file types. This lets you use whichever suits your cutting machine the best.
It is free for Personal Use. If you want to use it for sale, please email me for commercial license.
Let me know how things go. Email me:
- If you encounter any problems. This includes downloading the file uploading to Design Space or Silhouette Studio, how the images come out, issues with certain elements, if something doesn’t cut correctly or comes out right, etc. I don’t have a Silhouette machine so I can only test it on Silhouette Studio. Let me know if you encounter any problems and I’ll be glad to help and fix the image/files if needed.
- To let me know how the design came out and how you used it. I would love to see the different creative ways the design is used.
- If you have any comments, suggestions, recommendations. This includes the size of the image that appears in Design Space or Silhouette Studio, whether you want the elements to be welded beforehand or split apart and all sorts of other things.
- Ideas you would want to see me make. Let me know what kinds of designs you want to see/download.
Download the files by using the button below. Please share the image above on Pinterest before you download.
What you’ll get is a .zip file that contains SVG, DXF, PNG and JPG files.
Here’s how and where to use each file.
- SVG file – this works best for Cricut Machines, Silhouette Design and Business Editions. If you own Silhouette Basic (free version of Silhouette Studio), you’ll need to use the DXF file because it doesn’t support SVG files like the higher Silhouette models (Designer and Business Editions) do. SVG files can also be opened using Inkscape and Adobe Illustrator as well if you want to work with the outside of Design Space and Silhouette Studio.
- DXF file – use this file if you’re using Silhouette Basic Edition which is the free version of Silhouette Studio.
- PNG file – is a graphic file that can be opened by just about any graphic software. You can likewise upload this to your cutting machine but it will not let you immediately edit the file. Instead you’ll need to trace the image within Design Space or Silhouette Studio before doing so. PNG files come with transparent backgrounds and bigger file sizes compared to JPG files. So, you get better quality. Thus, they’re a better option to use over JPG for detailed work.
- JPG file – this is another alternative to PNG files, they are smaller which saves hard drive space. But, they also don’t have transparent backgrounds.
License and Restrictions
All the files included in the .zip file are for Personal Use Only.
This means YOU CAN:
- Use them for designing things you won’t be selling. Instead, using for your own purposes (personal use)
- Use them for gifts you’ll be giving to friends.
- Share the image above on Pinterest
- Share the link to this blog post so that your readers or followers can download it for themselves
But, YOU CANNOT:
- Use the designs for any products you make
- Sell them as your own
- Use them in full or in part of a design for any item you’re selling
- Upload the files to arts and crafts marketplaces to sell as your own
- Give them away as freebies to build your email list or to your followers
For commercial use, please email me.